How do I change my club name on 8 ball pool?
It is not currently possible to change your club name. The only way to get a new club name is to abandon your old club and create a new one.
How do I change my profile on 8 ball pool?
How to change your country or flag
- Log in directly on www.miniclip.com. Click on your username in the top right corner, then click on Edit Profile.
- On the next screen, please select Edit Profile again.
- Select Update Profile again on the screen that follows.
- Finally, choose your country and press save! Related articles.
How do I find my 8 ball pool username?
Open your game and at the bottom right you will see your Nickname and profile picture. Click on it as showed below; 2. Once you click on it, your Profile Page will pop-up, showing your currency, achievements, total amount of winnings and other details, including your UniqueID.
How do I delete my 8 ball pool account?
If you want to delete your account you will have to send a request via our Web Form. Choose from there: Type of issue: Account related –> I have data related question –> I wish to delete my account.
Can you join more than one club in 8 ball pool?
Can I join more than one club? Guest Answered: No you cannot, if you are already in a club and accept a request to join another or are accepted into another club, there will be a pop-up box on your screen asking you to confirm that you prefer leave the previous club.
Which striker is best in carrom disc pool?
Carrom Pool | 1st player to buy twister striker | Eby Roy.
How do you buy coins on 8 ball pool?
To get 8 ball pool coins (also known as Cash), follow these steps accordingly:
- Register or log in as a buyer.
- After finding a seller to buy 8 ball pool coins from, check out and pay through our system.
- Get in contact with the seller for them to transfer the in-game currency to you.
How do I disconnect my Facebook from 8 ball pool?
Remove 8ball pool from my Facebook account
- Click “V” in the top right of Facebook and select “Settings”
- Click “Apps” in the left column.
- Hover over the app or game you’d like to remove and click “x”
How do you find your unique ID on 8 ball pool?
- Go to miniclip.com and type that unique ID in search box. Signup with Facebook.
- OR. Type this url in address bar: http://www.miniclip.com/user/XXXXXXXXX/en/ …
- There will be a unique facebook picture ID in the link as highlighted in picture below. Copy this picture ID. …
- You have done it.
Can you get banned from 8 ball pool?
HOW DO I GET BANNED FROM ‘8-BALL POOL? … The chief reason anyone would get banned from 8-Ball Pool is because they abused an in-game glitch that offered easy wins or free currency. Probably the most damaging source is modified Android and iOS app files downloaded from nefarious corners of the web.
How do you make a new account on 8 ball pool?
How do I create a new 8 Ball Pool account?
- Clear the cache for the 8 Ball Pool app in your device’s settings.
- Uninstall the 8 Ball Pool app from your device.
- ⚠️ the account was linked with Facebook or Google, eliminate account links (read here Remove deleted account links from Google or Facebook.
- Re-install 8 Ball Pool, and select login option that you want.
Can I reset my 8 ball pool account?
Account reset is no longer possible in 8 Ball Pool since December 2018. Miniclip believes that the level of players have to mirror the skills of each players. And players that invested time and effort to each account to progress and improve their skills should be proud of it.
Why is my 8 ball pool not working?
If you’re still not being able to access 8 Ball Pool and are facing constant disconnects or slow connection warnings in-game please try the following troubleshooting steps: Restart the game. Turn Airplane mode ON, wait for 10s and turn it back OFF. … Make sure you are running the latest version of the Game.