What causes bad pool caller?
There are many possible causes for the Bad Pool Caller error, e.g. system crash, the pool header is corrupted, driver issues, RAM corruption, malware/virus infection, file corruption, invalid registry entries, and more.
What does stop code Bad_pool_caller mean?
This error means that you may need to revert to a previous configuration of your PC. Turn off your PC by pressing and holding the power button, then wait and press it again turn it back on. When you see your PC manufacturer’s logo, turn the PC off again. Repeat the process until you see a Please wait message.
What causes bad pool header blue screen?
The BAD POOL HEADER error occurs on a Blue Screen of Death (BSOD), an error (or error code) that appears when Windows encounters a critical problem from which it cannot recover. … A BAD POOL HEADER issue is a problem related to Windows memory allocation, however, the error can also occur due to other issues.
How do I boot up in safe mode?
To start in safe mode (Windows 7 and earlier):
- Turn on or restart your computer. While it’s booting up, hold down the F8 key before the Windows logo appears.
- A menu will appear. You can then release the F8 key. …
- Your computer will then boot in safe mode.
How do I get rid of the blue screen on Windows 10?
Things to do first – Repair Blue Screen
- Right-click This PC.
- Go to Properties.
- On the left-hand side, click Advanced System Settings.
- Under Startup and Recovery, click Settings.
- Now, under System Failure, untick the checkbox that says Automatically restart.
- Click Ok to save and continue.
How do I fix windows stop code?
Fixing blue screen using Safe mode
- Select Troubleshoot on the Choose an option screen.
- Click on Advanced options.
- Click on Start Settings.
- Click the Restart button.
- After your computer reboots, press F4 or the 4 key to select Enable Safe Mode.
Is the blue screen of death bad?
In fact, the whole point of a BSoD is to protect your hardware. When Windows senses that something could cause real harm, it stops everything, resulting in the infamous Blue Screen of Death. … Although a BSoD won’t damage your hardware, it can ruin your day. You’re busy working or playing, and suddenly everything stops.
What does it mean by blue screen of death?
How do I know if my RAM is faulty?
Common warning signs to pay attention to:
- Bluescreens (bluescreen of death)
- Random crashes or reboots.
- Crashing during heavy memory use tasks, such as gaming, Photoshop etc.
- Distorted graphics on your computer screen.
- Failure to boot (or turn on), and/or repeated long beeps.
- Memory errors appear on screen.
What is a bad pool header Windows 10?
BAD POOL HEADER 0x00000019 is a BSOD error that occurs when Windows experience a hardware problem with your system hard drive that contains the Windows OS. This hardware problem can occur due to aging or damaged system components such as hard drive and RAM, corrupt device drivers, and missing system files.
What is PFN list?
The Page Frame Number(PFN) database contains lists that represent the physical memory pages of your Windows system. It’s used for determining the locations of your files in your system. When PFN is corrupted, you computer might not process this itself, then it comes the blue screen error — PFN_LIST_CORRUPT.
Can Windows 10 start in Safe Mode?
Use “Shift + Restart” on the Windows 10 Start Menu
Another way of getting into Safe Mode in Windows 10 is to use the options found on the Start Menu. First, press and hold the SHIFT key on the keyboard. With that key still pressed, click the Start button, then Power, followed by Restart.